I am a Los Angeles-based twentysomething. I have a profession, and I have a secret life in music, and this blog isn't about any of that. I like Blogger because I can't read what you're thinking.
I Approve Of These Links
- A Blog Supreme
- Piano Jazz
Monday, May 9
Z' HAPPIEST PLACE ON ZI EARTH
What do you think about when you hear the name Disneyland?
Here's what I think of.
- Fanny packs
- Southerners traveling
- Disney nerds trying to point out every goddamn fucking trivia fact about the park
- Aching calves
- That bakery aroma
- Awesome fireworks shows
- "Why didn't I bring the right shoes?"
- Indiana Jones!
- Mad hook-ups from friends who work at the park
- Polluting tram
- Tea cups!
- Live jazz music that I can never listen to comfortably because I never go with anybody who enjoys live jazz music :(
- Cheap cover band in Tomorrowland ("Take a chance, you
stupid ho funny girl!")
...and much, much more.
A bunch of pals and I went to Disneyland this past Saturday. I don't understand how people can dislike this park. It was probably my 20th time there, and it is still fun. All I have to do is forget the troubles I have and put on my Mickey's sorcerer's hat.
Oh, and since it was just a couple days after Disneyland's 50th birthday, everything was redecorated.
I love Disneyland.