<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3640593\x26blogName\x3dHugo+Stop\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8093545002261338892', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 



I am a Los Angeles-based twentysomething. I have a profession, and I have a secret life in music, and this blog isn't about any of that. I like Blogger because I can't read what you're thinking.

I Approve Of These Links

- A Blog Supreme
- AdamRiff
- AdFreak
- Hermitology
- Losanjealous
- Piano Jazz


Tuesday, February 10   >>

REPEAT

Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? /Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste? / Even If I knew my place should I leave it there? / Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements? / Even if it leads nowhere



...man this song is fucking GOOD. I've been jamming that single through my neighborhood for months, and I'm wondering what some of my neighbors thought when they were watching the Grammys the other night. Something tells me they weren't very happy.

By the way, you won't get that song out of your head for the rest of the day.