I am a Los Angeles-based twentysomething. I have a profession, and I have a secret life in music, and this blog isn't about any of that. I like Blogger because I can't read what you're thinking.
I Approve Of These Links
- A Blog Supreme
- Piano Jazz
Monday, March 29
I'M A GENIE IN A BOTTLE, BEBEHH
Went to Disneyland yesterday with some friends to ring in The Girlfriend's success of dodging death for another year. We caught the Aladdin show at Disneyland's retarded younger brother park, California Adventure.
The Aladdin show is an abridged stage version of the film. It's not bad, really. But, yesterday, it sucked ass. Like serious nose-deep salad tossing.
TOPICAL REFERENCES MADE BY THE GENIE FOR PUNCHLINE:
- Twilight's Team Edward
- Jon and Kate (accompanied by a trivial chola impression of "Girl, I went there. Oh, yes, I did.")
- American Idol
- Deal or No Deal
- "Zip It." (Austin Powers)
- "Put it in my belly." (Austin Powers)
- Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
- "Talk to the left hand because the other one's not RIGHT for you." (WTF does this mean?)
And, the worst (THE WORST):
- Extreme Makeover: Prince Edition
I wanted to die.