<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3640593\x26blogName\x3dHugo+Stop\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8093545002261338892', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 



I am a Los Angeles-based twentysomething. I have a profession, and I have a secret life in music, and this blog isn't about any of that. I like Blogger because I can't read what you're thinking.

I Approve Of These Links

- A Blog Supreme
- AdamRiff
- AdFreak
- Hermitology
- Losanjealous
- Piano Jazz


Monday, October 24   >>

SNORTING A BIG LINE OF REASON

I've gotten some e-mails regarding my links. Some have asked why I don't link my friends' blogs any more, as I did before.

There's a really simple explanation. I don't want anyone to abuse my friends' blogs under my name. I don't want anyone to know what blogs I visit.

Numerous times people have used my name to bug the shit out of someone.

And, well, not only is it not cool, but it's really pathetic.

Hey, tool(s)-who-has-tried-to-ruin-my-reputation, you're pathetic. You're a low life. I bet you shower once a week and eat Cheetos for breakfast. I bet the only way you can make yourself feel better is by trying to make other people feel bad. You're going to die alone. By the way, the people that say they're your friends are really not -- they're just trying to use your XBOX or something.

Wow, this entry was a lot more fun to write than I thought it'd be.