They're coming, just wait.
I met up with a musician friend yesterday and I kinda found a common denominator in those of us who are really passionate about music.
Whenever we hear or see a musician doing something utterly awesome/ridiculous, we tend to burst out laughing. I don't understand why we laugh. But we just do. It's not funny in anyway. It's more on a I-can't-believe-humans-are-capable-of-thinking-this-way level, I think.
I was listening to Colin Hay and I burst out laughing today.
There is something wrong with me.
Squeakuel? Who else wants to beat the squit out of these squcking squackholes?
HAHA GET IT BECA-
The Office is sucking so hard this season. Jim as a co-boss? Pam not being precocious anymore? Jim and Pam being annoyingly cutesy all the goddamn time? Jim and Pam and Jim and Pam and Jim and Pam and WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE COMIC GOLDMINE THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF KEVIN?
I think The Office just underwent puberty. Kevin Arnold, eat your heart out.
Things I Really Don't Give a Shit Admitting No Matter How Much Anyone Will Probably Make Fun of Me:
- TryJM.com is bookmarked on my favorites
- I downloaded Celine Dion's Greatest Hits CD the other day
- Glee is my favorite new program of 2009
- I use a blow dryer. Daily.
- I realize using a blow dryer daily is damaging my hair; I will eventually buy hair damage restoration treatment to prevent long term damage
- Totes learned a few Taylor Swift songs on guitar (for my piano students, but partially because Taylor Swift's LP is actually really nice -- and I do mean "nice" in its purest form)
It's a livin'.