<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3640593\x26blogName\x3dHugo+Stop\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hugostop.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8093545002261338892', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 



I am a Los Angeles-based twentysomething. I have a profession, and I have a secret life in music, and this blog isn't about any of that. I like Blogger because I can't read what you're thinking.

I Approve Of These Links

- A Blog Supreme
- AdamRiff
- AdFreak
- Hermitology
- Losanjealous
- Piano Jazz


Wednesday, October 13   >>

THIS IS WHY I SELDOM WRITE ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE


I hate seeing shit like this on my website referrals list. Really creeps me out. 99% of the time I know how much to put out there, which is why I (much to your possible disbelief) don't really talk about the other major facets of my life (other music, other family, other friends, other events, other shit, other other) on my blog. The other 1% of the time, I slip up and inevitably see a creepy Google search similar to the one above, related to some stupid shit I wrote some days prior.

So yeah. I'm kinda ultra-protective of my identity online. I think this is why the few people who have met me from the internet are probably disappointed. "This guy's ...kinda boring. And kind of a douche." I'd agree. Somewhat.

It's also why you can't find my last name, or my e-mail around here. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could, but I can't imagine why anyone would go to those lengths to find out who this Hugo dickbag is.

So yeah.